Monday, January 7, 2019

Christmas Recap

Thank you for reaching out guys. We are grateful for your offers of assistance and support.

In other, more relatable news, I recently purchased maternity underwear and holy cow why have I never done this in all the pregnancies before? Not pregnant? No problem. I would recommend buying a few for when you've eaten too large of a meal. :p

Emerson goes back to school tomorrow. We've made some wonderful memories during the break. Some notables.

Christmas at my moms

Christmas at my inlaws


Dash, Violet, and Jack Jack made an appearance

As did Ariel

Emerson's most coveted present, an umbrella - aka Violet force field with violet pictures applied by Uncle Luke.

Christmas program at church

A trip to Mississippi to be with my my mom's side for Christmas. <separate post>

New Years Eve countdown with friends at 6:30pm (thank you Netflix) at El Cholo complete with popsicle cheers.

Josh and I living on the edge with a door dash delivery of a slice of cheesecake at 11pm on NYE.

Osechi feast at my Inlaws on New Years Day. And hands down my favorite soup, my Mil's Ozoni. I missed it last year because I was sick and I was determined to make sure I didn't miss it two years in a row.

Family games on New Years.


And my favorite blurry shot of the day, Josh's grandma laughing at the game antics.

Landon and his bestie eating all the foods 

Finally fulfilling Emerson's greatest wish, to go ice skating.


Landon enjoyed it too. ha


A little pep talk from daddy when she realized she couldn't skate like a pro the first time around.

Memories made with friends

Reuniting with old friends


Learning the art of sumo wresting. ha

And the subsequent effort to master the techniques. :p

I'm grateful I was back to healthy so I didn't have to miss one thing and feeling bittersweet about getting back into the motions of school. 

A great ending to 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment