Saturday, July 6, 2019

Legoland

Josh had this week off so basically we crammed an entire summer in the span of 7 days. Two days at Legoland, our annual fourth of July bash, Disneyland with Josh's side, and everything else possible squeezed in the middle. We are all beat! Abby even fell asleep mid smile today.


But we made some wonderful memories. 

Legoland was a first for all of us. It was very...theme-y. lol We stayed in the knight room and boy, I'm not too keen on sleeping surrounded by a fake castle but the kids loved it so we sacrifice. hah. They had a small scavenger hunt in the lobby area that gave you a code to a "treasure chest" in your room. The kids were ecstatic to find lego treasures inside! Also, some of the line queues had lego building areas for the kids, kind of cool. 



If you scroll through pics on my phone it basically looks like it was Abby and I hanging out and nursing the whole trip because that's what I did the entire trip. I don't know who I've become nursing in public without a cover, and also walking and nursing, and at one point, dancing and nursing. I no longer know myself  but also no time or energy to waste on changing it. A bit freeing actually. I'm so in right now. Put me on the cover of the ads people!





It was our first vacation just our fam in a long time. First one as a family of five. It was nice. It feels like we are emerging from this past year and settling into something. 



Landon rode the mini roller coaster. Unlike his sister (see below) he's a bit more hesitant about them. After it was over I asked him if it was a thumbs up or thumbs down and he replied that it was two middle thumbs mommy, thumbs up for the beginning and thumbs down for when it went fast. haha. 








And a quick one about this picture. We have never done the paci's. I have nothing against them but my other two never really needed them and I didn't want to deal with weening them off later if it wasn't a need. But my mom bought this thing with an animal hanging off of it in a last ditch effort to save us all on the ride down to Carlsbad. Surprise, surprise it worked! Give me aallll the paci's >>> and also it better still be working for our annual fishing trip too. *fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment