Sunday, July 14, 2019

S U M M E R

I helped lead worship today at church. I can't remember the last time I did that ~ it was nice to be back but also so tiring. The true hero was my guy, who watched the older kids in the morning before church and then took them out for fun so I could get a nap in this afternoon. Serving takes the whole family doesn't it? Also, my heart was bursting by all the people who took care of Abby while I was busy during service. We have such a wonderful church community.

I recently listened to a podcast by Christine Caine. It's from Faith Community Church Audio Cast and boy did it move me. If you listen to it you'll understand me when I say I'm widening my tent and digging my tent anchors deeper by serving today. We will see what the future holds.



Abby Girl's first Dodger game.








Summer is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment