Saturday, July 6, 2019

The 4th

I think the 4th may be my favorite holiday. Don't hold me to it but I like that it's unstructured and just plain fun. Also, it's a rando group because people aren't tied into their family groups like normal holidays. So wonderful!







That's all I've got! We took some pictures before everyone started showing up and then it got busy. If you want an entertaining recap see my sister's saved stories on her insta feed @thesnyderfive. She's really honed her insa image. Dare I say if she went public she could be an influencer??? I mean, six figures to post videos and review products? Doooo it.

Thank you Meliss for the proof of fun!

No guarantees we get the Tuggy House again next year but here's to hoping. Open invite for all to join us if we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment