Thursday, April 19, 2012

Strollers Galore

I've been heavily researching baby items for/with Aimee. It's no small feat. These past few days we've been looking into strollers and car seats. The options and variations are endless and so the reviews, videos, and comparisons have been filling my nights. Maybe too much so - two nights ago I had a nightmare and I remember strollers were in it. The next morning I told Josh that and he rolled his eyes and laughed at me. :/ Although he's Mr. Researcher, so I know he's onboard. 

Alas, the research was worth it. I found the best stroller/car seat**. As I was ruminating over my choice during my walk yesterday I passed four different moms with that exact same stroller. I called Aimee and turns out, she too, landed on the same exact stroller. Seems like it's meant to be to me. ;)

So, without further ado - the Uppababy Vista 

Qualifications
+ Easily maneuverable with one hand
+ Large tires
+ Provides 3/4 minimum seat adjustments
+ Decent storage 
+ Seat can be switched from front to back
+ Relatively lightweight and can fold easily 
+ Provides a carseat adapter
+ Carseat that meets all safety standards, preferably with high sides
+ Fits childbirth to toddler
+Adjustable handlebar
+ Washable fabric
+ Taller than most strollers so I can lift my nephew out of the stroller without another disc bulge. 

If you're curious, email/text me for the runner-ups. 

**I have discovered that making hyperbolic references to baby items such as "best stroller" can really stir up the mommy bears. Everyone has their own "best ______" and making such intense statements brings out the claws (aka they're all crazy!). So if you're one of those, retract the claws please and take this for what it is. :) Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment