Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Popsicles. California. And 77 degrees in Fall.

It's 77 degrees in Los Angeles today. But us Angelenos know it's fall because the air is dry, there's a crispness in the wind, and a chill early in the morning.

I've been busy working (more on that later) and preparing for our Young Marrieds Small Group tonight. I can't wait! Josh has been really busy too. Yesterday he was up in Ventura observing a patient receiving the implant he works on. This morning he took his second midterm and tomorrow he fly's to our old stomping grounds for work.

But in the meantime, this print is my laptop's background and I'm contemplating buying it for the baby's room. Odd enough,  it's made by a guy who lives in the UK.


Popsicles all year around? I think so. 

Have a wonderful day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment