Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Circumstances

Josh had his first midterm today. Have I told you? He's taking a class at USC, courtesy of work, to learn some new stuff. He's always been an excellent student. In fact, one of his strengths is Learner.

He doesn't complain but I feel for him because he works all day, drives home in traffic, quickly eats dinner, and then sits down to study until 11:30 or later. Every night work/study, work/study, work/study.

While he studies I search and apply for jobs. Who is going to hire a pregnant woman you ask? Someone out there, I believe. I have to believe.

I think about these circumstances. Everybody has something don't they? Today I was reminded that God's presence is continual*. Not even the closest person can know the intimacies of your heart, mind, and spirit, like our Father does.

"Indeed, even the very hairs on your head are all numbered." Luke 12:7

Whatever your circumstances are, know you are never without the love of Christ. Right in this moment, he understands your fears and anxieties. Give them over to him, the ultimate Lover of your soul.

Jesus Calling, Oct. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment