Sunday, September 9, 2018

My insta purge continues and with every unfollow I breathe easier. Quite liberating!

This weekend was full and wonderful.



And tomorrow we're back at school. Emerson is quite excited because she's staying a bit longer tomorrow to take a cooking class. (Have I mentioned I love this school?) I'm so relieved and thankful that she loves it and also that Josh and I love it. ha When we decided we were moving back Josh began an extensive search of all public/private/charters in LA. You should have seen his chart. And after all that only three satisfied our requirements. Then after touring all three, only one was left standing. 

In the back of my mind I wondered what we would do if this school didn't work out. 

Josh may have done the leg work but God directed our steps. 

And the same can be true in your life too..if you are deep in His Word and saturated by His Spirit. #preachingtomyself

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment