Thursday, September 13, 2018

Pool House Update

The roof is being installed.  Yay.

Building a house is weird. Weird stuff happens. Like this email that our neighbor sent to our architect over his concerns about the height of our windows.

I bring this up because, well, we don’t wear many clothes (read: any) inside our house and yard and jacuzzi. We have tried to be respectful of your workers since they are there temporarily.  But in the future, your owner or future owners (who I guess the current owners may have to disclose to) may not enjoy 45+ guys not wearing any clothes in their view.  We are not particularly shy, so we don’t plan on putting clothes on in our yard or house in the future.

Um...okaaaay. If this was an insta story I'd poll whether this was a scare tactic or the alarming truth. What confuses me further is they seem normal - a dad, mom, and two boys..

Comfort me with your weird neighbor stories please.

No comments:

Post a Comment