Sunday, June 8, 2014

Birth Announcement

I think everyone should have received our birth announcement by now so here's the big reveal (well, let's just say it's a big reveal, shall we? :p)


Tada!

We ended up picking one from minted - I fell hard for the design and after I saw that one I couldn't find another like it. The main thing is the gold embossed lettering. Love!!! Plus I loved how it was dainty and girly - kinda like her. As her personality has begun to emerge, we've seen that she leans towards the quiet and calm and sweet and I thought the announcement sort of portrayed that. Besides, she's my first daughter, when will I have another birth announcement for her? Never. I hope she loves it in 15 years as much as I do now.

1 comment:

  1. I really loved this announcement! It's beautiful, like her :]

    ReplyDelete