Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Quest Continues

My quest to regain my body back continues.

Last week I saw a facebook friend post a 30 Day Ab Challenge, inviting anyone to join in. Well, being the fb stalker I am, I decided to do it without telling them. muhahahahaha..... (ok, not worth the evil laugh?)

Here it is:


As we all know working out is hard to do alone so I've recruited my husband, my sister, and my brother in law to join me in this torturous adventure. Here is my Bil working that arse (insert laughing so hard I'm crying emoji here).


The thing is, it is soooo hard and it's only just begun! Truth be told, I can't even do the crunches correctly. I literally cannot lift my body up that far. It's incredibly embarrassing in a public way and in a private way too. EH! It is also incredibly spirit killing because my husband isn't even sore whereas each morning I feel like a brick is sitting on my abdomen.

For the next month I may complain here or there about it but by the end of the month I'll give you an progress update and if I miraculously have a six pack at the end of this I promise to post a picture. Although, my real(istic) goal is to just get halfway to fitting in my old jeans again. Halfway people. Not even all the way in the jeans.

(If you too would like to join the ab challenge, let me know how it goes!)

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment