Thursday, January 18, 2018

First Date Night, Check.

Guys, I think Josh took our "date night once a month" resolution to new heights.

Saturday night he said, "So I have a surprise for you" and I peeked behind his back thinking I was getting my favorite blueberry muffin, but no no no instead he had booked a hair appointment for me for the next morning and then asked his mom to come and stay with the kids so we could enjoy an overnighter in Laguna Beach. *jaw dropped 

But wait. It gets better.

Once we checked in I found out that he had booked a couples massage. A MASSAGE LADIES! Complete with a private outdoor jacuzzi and champagne at sunset.


Guys, I am so unworthy. And also, this definitely makes up for the insanely  s l o w  s p e e d  to which he functions and also that he doesn't like to use the last bit of toothpaste. :p lol

Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment