Friday, January 5, 2018

Our Bomb Cyclone

Man what is with these intense storms? We are just coming out of a bomb cyclone of our own actually. New Years day I woke up feeling pretty crummy and two days of fever and congestion was followed by two days of fever for the kiddos. Doozy start to the year. But daddy, infant Tylenol, and Peppa got us through.

My daughter is chill when she is sick. She is my little gift when ill.

But my son..oh, my son!

You'd think this was it or something for him.


Today he was feeling a little better.


FINE. I'll KEEP YOU.

I lost a few pounds this week - a positive byproduct. Even though I didn't make that resolution.. maybe I should have. lol What I am committing to this year is getting myself physically healthy (I've been dealing with a frozen shoulder situation) and also, Josh and I are going to try and go on a date once a month, just the two of us.

Hope the beginning of your year was wonderful - stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment