Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Josh turned 29 over the weekend. 29!

When I was 29 we were married. We also moved up north and my back went out. The highs and lows of my life pretty much. An epic year. I still can't believe he's still in his twenties. I always feel like he's older than me. Wiser, that's for sure. Less immature, yup that too. More responsible, definitely. 

He's the guy who is excited to go to the Skirball Cultural Center on his birthday so Emerson can oooo over the Noah's Ark exhibit.


He's the dad who likes to wear the baby carrier.

He's the family man who rushes home so he can make storytime and bedtime.

He's the guy who checks the tire pressure, in the rain, on his birthday, so his girls are safe.

Yes, I count my blessings every day. Here's hoping he has an epic 29th year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment