Monday, January 5, 2015

The 4th Annual Christmas Card Awards

The time has come! The ridiculous and not significant Christmas Card Awards post is here! I know you have been holding your breath all year for this. :p

Best Use of Color & Expression - my cousin nailed the whole package. My favorite.

Most Elaborate - family insignia, hand letterpressed, personally designed? Wowza.

And a new category established this year, Emma's Choice. Every time she would look at the card wall she would go crazy over Ginger. Lots of raised eyebrows, funny noises, and smiles if I would bark. (please.. it's what you do for your kids). I may have to keep this card up all year!

I have an idea for next years card already. 12 months to see it through.

And if you need a refresher // Christmas Cards Awards of past

No comments:

Post a Comment