Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My munchkin has had quite a week. She may have said her first word. It's hard to tell. She looked at Josh and said, "dada". And then I said, "Where's dada?" and she whipped her head around to Josh. That kept up for a while, her saying dada and looking at Josh. But then today, I said, "dada?" and she lunged for her stuffed animal. We'll see.

She's figured out that the sippy cup is not only a toy to gnaw on but can actually give her water.

And it also appears she's consolidating her naps. I know right? I'm crying. So we've had quite a week figuring that out. Here she is after I picked her up from what used to be an hour long nap. She looks pretty darn pleased with herself wouldn't you say? :p


Me, not so much. 

Happy Hump Day friends. Be kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment