Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just Once More

Gah - I do not recommend picking up the stomach flu as I have. The only upside to me going down in a behemoth of flames was having the best support from our moms and also I probably lost a few pounds. heh.

In other big news, Josh and I are sticking to our m.o. and moving again! I know, doesn't it sound awful? You'd think we really enjoyed torching my inlaws and siblings with news of yet another move but hopefully this one will last a bit longer. It would be weird if it didn't since WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE.

what what. *ziggy on the backside

I would love to show you a picture but the house hasn't actually been built yet. Here's where it will end of being. Right around where the construction guy is on the left.

Details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment