Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Favorites - The Days Long Gone

As if this was meant as a repercussion for not working a whole year, I am now out the door now before Josh wakes up and home after he's returned. Last night I opened the door to be welcomed by an unmade bed, unfolded clothes, wash to be transferred, dinner to be cooked, dishes to clean, and a living room to put back together. Visions of the last year of a perfectly put together house quickly faded.

Josh has been a stud. My first night I was so tired I barely spoke a word before succumbing to my sheets around 9:30. He did our taxes while I slept. Last night he helped me cook dinner.

I am so lucky.

It is stimulating being back at work and I am enjoying it.

Midday I received this text. A moment of familiarity in a day of new people and new things.


/ / W O R L D  W I D E  W E B  / /

My favorite Super Bowl Commercial. What was yours?

The perfect Valentine's Day blanket for wealthy people's babies. ;)

A thoughtful and beautiful food blog.

What I bought to put my lunch in for work. So cute right?

Something I'd want for Valentine's Day.


Beautiful weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment