Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Past, Present, and Future

Last weekend Aimee and I took our mom and my mil to tea with the girls to celebrate Mother's Day. 


Emerson is wearing my mom's corsage and is holding her arm just right for the picture.



I can't say enough how much these two woman do for us and our children. In fact, at the tea, I got too choked up trying to express myself and barely managed to blurt out, "Thank you for all you do for us and our children". Seems insufficient. I mean, when have I ever struggled to express myself? lol. 

My past, present, and future.


And to all those who lost their mom this year, or are struggling to become a mom, or are single moms, or are struggling as a mom, my heart is with you, and more importantly, our God is with you.

"For the Lord is faithful. He will strengthen you and protect you." 2 Thessalonians 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment