Tuesday, May 21, 2019

8

"But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it." Ephesians 4

Josh and I turn 8 in a few hours. Can someone come and pat us on the back for surviving year 7!? Kidding (not kidding). For two people who value stability and predictability, we certainly were put to the test with the building of the house, selling the old one, the financial flux, E starting school, moving three times with the kids, pregnancy, the passing of family members, Abby coming early, work for Josh, and settling in to our new house. It has been a lot and I'm not going to lie and say we sailed through it all with no scratches, but as we emerge from it all, I do think we are stronger for it. And I know we made it on the backs of prayer. Prayers long forgotten by us but never forgotten by God. Prayers by spiritual giants. Prayers that bound us together so tightly that even the stress of this past year could not pull us apart.











"The Lord will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! It helps me feel like I'm in LA!! Miss you guys so much!! Happy 8th!! You guys are an amazing couple!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete