Monday, March 24, 2008

Sports Gal Rocks!

Josh's all time favorite sports columnist is Bill Simmons, of ESPN. He'll tell you that he's been a fan since before he moved up in the world and got first page on ESPN.com. If Josh isn't doing something for me, sleeping, studying, or working on his toned muskles, he's spending time with Bill. At first I found myself a little slighted that my opinion didn't usurp the next paragraph's content. But I'm learning to pick my battles.

In my futile quest to completely understand & be apart of everything Josh loves (some of you may know my #1 goal of all time), I have recently attempted to read up on Bill. Unfortunately I was so lost after the first three words I nearly gave up, until I read this:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/080318

the most AWESOME part of the ENTIRE blog was the Editor's Note, at the top. To all you women trying to identify with your man on some level when it comes to sports...this is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment