Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Momentum 2010

The last few years I have been working with many people to bring a vision to life. That has been my job -to create a conference where we are actively seeking to identify, develop, equip, empower, and send young leaders out to bring people to Jesus. This past weekend God showed me that our vision has been brought to life and that we are in the midst of changing the culture of the conference to one that is alive in the Holy Spirit.

110 young people gathered together this past weekend in Ventura, Ca. for the PCJC Young Leaders Conference - Momentum 2010. Pastor Larry Walkemeyer from Light and Life Long Beach Church came and taught (more like exorted) us to BE BOLD for Christ. When I was seeing Larry off on Saturday night I could not find the words to express my thanks for what the Lord had done through him that weekend. I just stood there with tears falling down my cheeks and God bless him, Larry's eyes just filled up too and he just gave me the biggest hug. He knew what I could not say.

Jesus, thanks for sticking with us all these years, bringing clarity and vision to many people, raising up leaders, and giving me a soaring hope that your divine hand has got some major plans for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment