Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year, A New Day

Happy New Year friends! Another year has come and gone. Bil, A, Josh and I celebrated at Nobu's last night in Malibu and had the grandest time. We can't believe everything that happened in 2010. Linda got married and passed away. Aimee and I moved out. We went to NY and Aimee and Blane got engaged. Josh moved up north and then I received the most amazing Christmas gift. All these happenings signal many changes to come in 2011 - some expected and many unexpected I'm sure.

I wonder about you and what you would say were the significant moments of your year. I hope you are filled with joy, as I am. I am hopeful and full of anticipation. I told my mom today that I feel at peace, settled in my heart about where life is going. I hope you experience that same deep deep contentment this year. God's blessings on you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment