Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Tales of the Traveling Gypsies

Well. I'm someplace I thought I'd never say I'd be. Last night we drove back down the 5, even further than home, past Corona and someplace called Lake Elsinor, on to a lovely place called Temecula ending up at ... Pechanga

Josh has a work conference here for the remainder of the week. My dad text and asked what I was going to do while Josh was at the conference. This was my response, "I'm going to live the life pop! Gamble, drink during the day, and chain smoke! :p". 

Guess that wasn't funny. He did not respond. :)

Despite my dire predictions, the hotel is actually not bad. I mean, who can complain with a room like this?
Well folks, I'm off to make good on my promises. Who knows, I may even buy a 4x4 Dodge Durango find some cheap 27's and get it lifted. See you on the Eastside!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I can just imagine your dad standing there in stunned silence as he read your text.

    ReplyDelete