Monday, March 18, 2013

Daylight savings is a double edged sword. I love that it's lighter later but this is what my drive to work looks like.


11p.m. you mean? Exactly.

This weekend Josh and I rode the local train to see if it would be a viable commuting option for me. There's just something about trains that brings wonder and delight. The big ole' beast is simply fascinating.


An oldie but goodie to start our week:

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the path of righteousness for his name's sake.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For you are with me;
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me 
All the days of my life; 
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.

Psalm 23

Have a beautiful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment