Friday, March 4, 2016

Who Is Saving Who?

Emerson is doing better, hallelujah! She still has these new "moments", as I'll call them, but they are less frequent than before. We are settling into something as a family and I can see that resonating with her. 


I am also feeling better physically so it helps a ton to be able to sit on the floor with her, carry her, and lift her up. She needs that from me and I've missed it too. 

Navigating life with two is still a challenge.  The three of us are continuously trying 'it' another way to see if that works better for us. Just this morning I dared to venture to the park with them in tow and surprise, surprise, I survived. :p 



Last weekend we ventured out for the first time to celebrate Noe turning 2. We nabbed this picture of my parents with all their grandchildren. My heart melts every time I look at it. 

It's a crazy time, but a good time too.


Today Emerson was running around the house repeating, "Mommy! I'm saving Jesus!" We've been reading the Easter story and she got it in her head that she was going to save him from the cross.  Later she told me she was "going up in the clouds (heaven) with Jesus! See you soon Mommy" and then pretending to fly up into the sky. She didn't quite get me when I told her it's actually the other way around. You know, Jesus is saving us honey. Everyday. 

Thankful God uses my daughter to nudge my spirit back to His and to pull my mind from the exhaustion of the moment into His mind frame. 

Wonderful weekend to you friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment