Monday, August 15, 2016

Our Village

We just returned from our annual family fishing trip to June Lake area. It was beautiful and a nice change of pace.

It was Landon's first time. He enjoyed being the apple of grandma's eye and being out in the great outdoors. 


Emerson, and all her boundless energy, loved being in the middle of everybody's action, all day. :) That girl is unstoppable. Some of my favorite moments are of her and Josh's brother, Luke,  pal'ing around together. 



We are home and tired. Vacations with babies who don't sleep and don't like car rides isn't easy but the memories and time with family always make it worth it. 









After waking up three or four times every night Landon finally slept through till morning. Today he pooped three times, took a two hour nap, and is currently back down for his second nap of the day. I think he's happy to be home. :) I think I'm happy he's home too. ;p 

Today I go about my day thankful for Josh's family, and the way they love on my children. It takes a village. 


No comments:

Post a Comment