Saturday, April 20, 2019

Two Months

Two months post birth some women are ecstatic that they can fit back into their pre maternity clothes. Y'all, I'm thrilled because I can finally fit back into my maternity clothes. lol

I can't tell you how different post pregnancy has been without the post partum component. I am truly enjoying Abby. Everyday needs are not a burden and seemingly insurmountable. I am so thankful I got to experience a post pregnancy without it.

A lot has changed since Abby has joined us. At her one month doctor appointment, my girl rolled over, twice. First time mom me would have been so proud. Third time mom me is bummed that I can't leave her on the changing table anymore. The day after Abby's two month appointment, she began really smiling at us. Oh, my heart! 

Also, we moved! (This explains my online absence. Sorry, we haven't had internet). We are busy trying to finish all the projects - but loving hanging out on our deck, celebrating bdays, and visiting our local farmers market. Some pics.









Life is full and with the addition of Abby, getting anything done around the house is a slow moving train. But oh, how sweet the slow is! 😂



No comments:

Post a Comment