Monday, September 16, 2019

The Flip Side of the Coin

On the one hand, Josh has been out of town for work since Friday and within that period of time I was rear ended, dealt with a clogged toilet, handed out some time outs, and tried to hold it together during a potty training regression and a sleep regression.

The ship would have sank without my mother in law. She is a saint and everyone needs to either move into their parents backyard or just have a mother in law like mine.


On the flip side of the coin, I received this text today. 

"May your day be filled with God's exceeding joy no matter the circumstance, no matter the feeling. God's exceeding joy is yours if you'll have it today! "Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy, and I will praise you with lyre, O God, my God" Psalm 43:3


Leaning on the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment