Wednesday, November 9, 2022

 Abby took her school pics the other day. Her teacher sent me this.

Even though the picture won't show it, I'll always remember that she was holding her blankey. *cue crying face

I've been listening to Phylicia Masonheimer's podcast, Verity. She is a theologian who dissects the Bible is a way that is understandable and relatable. She is full of grace and I've been so thankful for her perspective, teachings, wisdom, and the way she weaves everything through the lens of the Word. 

I recently listened to her podcast on grief and boy, run don't walk, if you've ever walked through a hard thing. 

Life is one thing to the next and I am doing some of it well and some of it not but I hope that my imperfections are a way of seeing a perfect God redeem, restore, heal, love. How God takes sin and uses it for our good and His glory. Phew. Where would we be without it? Thank you God.

Some snapshots of life:


















No comments:

Post a Comment