Tuesday, September 25, 2007

a celebration in the world of Josh and J

I love google! everything they create or own I think is creative. I've landed on this as my new posting site. it's simple.

Yesterday was a big day in the world of Josh and J. It was officially our one year anniversary. :p I know it's so cheesy to be so excited about that, but the two of us are (I know we're lame, please bare with us). To celebrate we are going to finally
(and i mean that seriously because we have been trying to go since last year) go to the griffith observatory.

I thank Jesus for bringing him into my life. He's the calm and reason in a storm, he's the patient when I'm not so, he's the gentle and kind all the time, he's the supportive one and the ever present. Never has someone known or understood me more than this man. I never believed in "the one" until he came around. Thank you Jesus for Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment