Thursday, April 2, 2009

And the Pot Thickens

For those of you who are following along with the faith pledges, I received my THIRD installment today! Apparently Josh was at school and looked down while studying and there was $35 on the floor. After waiting sometime to see if anyone would return for it, he took it home. Unbeknownst to me he decided to donate to my faith pledge. When I got home he had put it on my desk next to my post-it that is recording my incoming pledges!

(If anyone would contest that this is not a pure faith pledge I would argue that it totally is because I wasn't expecting him to give me any money - and he did.)

thus, I am now $35 closer to my goal! Score one for God today!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me on Sunday that I now am $25 richer towards my faith promise goal. =] YESSSSSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete