Thursday, April 30, 2009

Max Wanger i heart you.

I found this from my new fav photographer's blog:

"30.
ever since i turned 25, i've told everyone that i was basically 30. it's true, once you turn 25, you round up. i've been "30" for a while now, but it was officially made official on wednesday. this picture below, is me at 11:59pm on the night before my birthday. essentially it was my last moment as a 29 year-old. my last moment as a young man. yes, i was technically born around noon, but really, who cares. at midnight, i waved bye-bye to my youth."

hello people, i've been saying this for YEARS now. i heart you max wanger.

(Don't worry, for those of you who were holding your breath wondering, he has yet to make the Erwin M., Josh, Gary, dad category of complete AMAZINGNESS.)

check out his work here.

(Disclaimer: that list was in no particular order.)

No comments:

Post a Comment