Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hilary Duff

Argh! Hilary Duff is apparently engaged and I can't read about it. Dang you lent!
___________________________________________________________________
This is my text conversation with Josh about it... (please pass over the misspellings. I chalk it up to excitement)

me: OMGOSH hilary Duff is engaged nd I can't read about it!!
Josh: Haha. Who cares. 
Josh: It's Hillary duff.
Josh: Haha
me: Josh!! I care!!
Josh: Haha

Yes, my name is Julianna. Yes, I'm an avid people.com reader. Yes, I gave it up for lent. Yes, it's killing me. blah blah blah, don't judge me people. 

1 comment:

  1. Her ring is apparently worth $1 mill...her hockey player dude is also an heir to some furniture co. fortune.

    Oh-and they're buying a $15 mill home in Bev. Hills/Hollywood too.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete