Wednesday, March 28, 2012

If I was to book any trip this Spring, there would be, hands down, no contest where'd I go. Did you know this year is the 100th anniversary of when Japan gave the US 3,000 cherry blossom trees? The event has turned into a big ado and they are already well into week two of the five week spectacular. I would love to walk under the cascading trees. Wouldn't that be wonderful?


I have never been to Washington D.C. but when I do go it'll be in the spring so I can see these amazing blossoms. I would also visit Abe, Michele (I hear she greets guests from time to time), and George's monument, view the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, put my hand on The Wall, and (as an ode to the blossoms) book the Hanakasumi Cherry Blossom Treatment at the Mandarin Oriental Spa. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment