Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fancy with a Touch of Gold and Whimsy

I was given CS6 for my bday (whatwhat) and have been happily playing around with it for weeks now. Therein lies my excuse for not posting yesterday. Whoopsies!

During a pause from making a second Christmas card (ridic, I know), I ran across these photos. Further confirming my obsession with white, black, gold, and light grey.

If I could have my dining room table look like this, I'd be one happy camper. Sorry, with all the chaos on my desktop right now, I have no idea where I found these photos. Apologies all around!




Here's my cheaper alternative to the white, gold, black, and grey situation, curiosity of the Nate Berkus line at Target. 




As my girl would say, "fancy!"

P.S. This crisp weather is getting me all excited for the season. You, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment