Thursday, October 4, 2012

HELLO


Why, hello! I feel like we all took a mini vaca together and are hanging out over here for a bit. :) 

Welcome to the new blog (kinda). I'm excited about the new look, most especially the "BEST OF" section that will highlight places, events, or things that I think are the cream of the crop. You can just click the photo and it'll tell ya all about it. 

But mostly, everything is the same. Except the URL of course. For the past year I've been searching for a clever URL but once I found one I would be so disappointed to learn it was taken. I was shocked to find that "joshandj" was an original combo. woohoo!

Thanks for coming along. Stay tuned, the best is yet to be.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing, you know that? :) Love the new url, lovin' the new look. Love you!

    ReplyDelete