Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Festivities

It's my birthday weekend and I can't help but be excited. I'm like a kid in a candy jar. Get to see everyone I love on my bday? Check. The perks of your real bday being on a weekend. Smiles all a round.

It's finally feeling a bit more like fall isn't it? It's no secret I'm not a fan of Halloween but I couldn't help but do the "aww" face when I saw these.

Candy corn anyone?

Those cheeks? Yes please.


Always acceptable

This mommy rules

This mom was misunderstood in high school but soon came around to her awesomeness. 

 And for those of you couples who are looking for great ideas, Bert and Mary Poppins!

Ken and Barbie in a box, yesss!



Hope your Friday is going well. And if it isn't, scroll up to Ms. Candy Corn. She'll give you what you need. And with that, I'll leave you to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment