Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Not-So Secret, Secret


The not-so secret, secret is finally out - we are moving home.

Josh accepted a position at Boston Scientific and starts on the 17. We flew into town this weekend to find a place to live and were greeted by love, cheers, and congratulations.

I find myself both happy and sad about the transition. There are pros and cons to living in both areas so I am trusting that the Lord is directing our path and leading us where we should be.

I was telling Josh over dinner that my fear is not handling all that is quickly approaching with grace. These past few years we've lived quietly and peacefully and I'm afraid of the messier life that waits for us in So Cal.

In the next ten days we have to figure out our living situation, sign a lease, pack, clean, say good-bye to our workplaces, drive two cars and a moving truck down south, unpack, get Josh ready for work, and settle in. Yikes! But for now, I am content to enjoy my last few days at work and my last few nights in our wonderful apartment.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment