Monday, September 23, 2013

Two Plus One

Hello my long lost friends!

Before you jump to any conclusions, let me jump there for you. We are having a baby! (You'd think after dreaming of writing this post for years, I'd have some clever way of making the announcement. But I don't, so I didn't. :p) We are all the things first time parents are - thrilled, nervous, being very careful, relishing in each step, and worrying about each step too. 


Now that we are in the clear, I have much to catch you up on. See you tomorrow!

xoxo, J

4 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! We are so excited for ya! :) XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. hip hip hooray! =) love the little already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Yay! Congratulations Josh and JJ! We are so happy and thrilled for you both. You are going to be awesome parents. Can your baby please tutor our future baby?

    ReplyDelete