Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What Was.

My inbox is driving me crazy. Since I haven't been on the computer the emails are just piling up and it's reached a point of no return.

Maybe I'll just start a new email. :p

Parenting continues to add more and more layers. We've added consistency in discipline to our daily parenting lives. And while it is proving to be an exhausting new addition, I must say, this age is truly magnificent. Just the other day we stepped outside during the rain and watching her discover the drops falling on her arm was, in and of itself, amazing.

Here she is walking around holding hands with Noe-girl and wearing a crown she refused to take off.


And yesterday, for the first time, she took her morning 'baba' by herself. And while this may not seem that significant, you find that each small step leads to big changes. Then before you know it, what was is exactly that, was. 



Sweet love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment