Monday, July 27, 2015

I Believe

Working for her room and board. :p


I drove to Michaels today which is only significant because it is 12 minutes away. A cool 8 minutes longer than I've driven yet. Each time I drive my back screams in protest, but each time I know that while I may be losing the battle, I'm winning the war.

About a month ago a friend of mine came all the way out to Valencia to pray over me. And while I have never experienced a miraculous healing, it wasn't because I didn't think it was possible. And while I wasn't healed on the spot, I can say that the day she prayed for me is the day I began to get better. She committed to pray for me for 40 days after that and it is within that forty days that my back became stronger.

More on this later, when I can fully explain my thoughts. Just wanted you to know that my insides, my soul, are so thankful for this dear friend, and for a God who has the power to heal - if only we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment