Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Sunday

She's so grown up. 


Her and her cousin, Noe Girl. The little hands, holding on tight. Kills me.

Emerson participated in the Christmas program. To which Josh and I had this reaction.

Christmas service was held at our local community center so I was skeptical with the size of the congregation and the enormity of the room. See the littles? Off to the far left?


But I was thankful she did it because a whole row of family came to see her 2 minutes of fame.


It was a busy but nice weekend. We had some friends over for dinner on Saturday, went to church on Christmas Sunday, lunch afterwards with family. But I have been feeling especially exhausted and unwell so it's been hard for me to do much of anything really. You know I'm not at my best when it takes me two days till I start cleaning up from our dinner party. :p

32 weeks.

7 weeks to go.

Trying to keep my perspective right -
"For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace." Romans 6:14 "Without Christmas there would be no grace. Wrapping those words up in my heart today. The Jesus story is ours to be told." - Herwelshness

No comments:

Post a Comment