Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Best Kind of Best


Yesterday I was the recipient of kindness three times, three times! 

I took the crew to trader joes because we were in desperate need of that yummy creamy almond butter and some ready made salads. When we went to check out the TJ's checker let Emerson "help" her and then gave her a waddle of stickers as a thank you. Then when I was packing up the car, a kind TJ's employee stopped gathering the carts to come over and help me unload. He told me he had a grandson and he knows it's not easy to do the simple things when you have little ones. He even entertained Emerson in the shopping cart while I strapped in Landon. Then, as I was starting the car, I noticed Emerson's beloved little bunny was sitting on our windshield. My best guess was we had dropped it on our way in and some kind stranger noticed. 

Isn't that the best kind of best you could hope for? 

We prayed together in the car, thanking Jesus for bringing such kind people to us and asked that He would bless them.

I would categorize myself as both the "end of the world" and "this is the best world" kind of person and today, man, what a world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment