Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Just Like That

Every year Josh's work shuts down for a week in July. This week is that week and I think it goes without saying that we are all enjoying him being home. We have no big plans but to do a little work on the house, work on that potty training with E, read some books to L, for me to catch up on some sleep, and for us to fold all that wretched laundry. Parteee animals! 

We went to the Science Center today for a few hours. Landon's first time. 



Every night when I'm nursing Landon before bed I'm hopeful that this is the night he is going to sleep through till morning and every night, so far, my dreams are crushed when I roll out of bed a time or two. To sleep train or to not sleep train?? 

But besides the lack of sleep, he has grown into the happiest little kid, readily giving smiles and coos. Just this last week he began rolling from stomach to back and moving himself forward by tucking his legs under his body. 

That first year growth is something. And just like that, he is 6 months old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment