Sunday, October 23, 2016

Before 4-0

The other night while on a date (oh yes, those are now back on the table baby :p) Josh asked me if there was anything I'd like to do before I turn 40. (Yes, the number 4-0 is now in our conversation. Awful. And so so old.) I had to think about it because the To-Do list you have for yourself before kids is so different to what you wish for after they come and invade (slash conquer) your life.

Before kids I would have said travel, so much money in the bank, and career position probably. But we can't travel the world with kids now and also they eat up all that money in the bank since my career is on hold. lol

I have three post children things I'd like to see happen before I turn the dreaded 4-0. 

1. I want to get back down to my pre baby's weight. Asking too much? Maybe. Maybe not. 
2. I want to go on a family mission trip.
3. I want to be heavily involved in a church community. 

Your goals before your next decade?

While you think on it I'll shamelessly regale you with ridiculously adorable photos of my children at the pumpkin patch. SHAMELESS.




No comments:

Post a Comment