Sunday, January 15, 2017

Landon's 1st Birthday


 We celebrated Landon's first birthday on Saturday at my parents house.




pap pic...

..trying to get this guy to smile.





Sharon, my Mil, orchestrated all the crafts and games. She's extraordinary. They painted their own frames.




Got to spray paint aka learn to tag. 




Sharon was even the mastermind behind a parade. Everyone decorated a "float" and then the entire crew walked up and down the street waving streamers to the tunes of "It's A Small World" while the kids rode. It was epic.



Meliss took the photos


Sherwin and Le helped my parents with the food and me with the favors.

Kylie, my Sil, made the amazing ombre smash cake and cookies.

And the kids made it fun.

It was a wonderful day.

And to the very end, this kiddo was still holding his balloon. (Also, Cole and Austie also seem a bit partied pooped too don't you think? lol)

Last pic. Didn't even wake up for the transfer in and out of the car. Success indeed. 

Perfection. my little guy is one. Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment