Sunday, September 24, 2017

List Check

It is 8:30 and I've been in bed a good thirty minutes already.

But I had to check in and tell you guys something AMAZING. I just ordered our Christmas cards!!!! GAH! I've always wanted to get those handled before the hustle and bustle of the holidays and this year it happened. Will my children look completely different by December? Probably, but who cares? lol I'm going to have amazing dreams tonight knowing IT IS FINISHED.



And a little PSA for you, the sale on holiday cards at Minted goes for a few more days. Doooo it. :p

My birthday is coming up and this year I am ready to celebrate. It most likely has to do with the fact that this entire year I thought I was 36 and then Josh blew my mind recently when he told me I was 35. GUYS. I JUST GAINED AN ENTIRE YEAR. Give me all the birthday candles, gifts, trips of a lifetime, massages, mani pedis, the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment