Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Big League

I'm in the midst of a major instagram purge. It was getting stale so I've unfollowed almost 300 people. lol I'm knocking off people left and right! Weird how I'm moving backwards but it feels good to not be in the loop and to do better at my own little loop.

E started school today. Big Day! She's 4 1/2 and going mornings for 5 days a week. 5 days! I wonder if this will be too much for her. And will it be too much for me? In the past two weeks we must have received at least 15 lengthly emails detailing, well, it seemed like everything about the school, including a bunch of homework for us. BIG LEAGUE. Time will tell. But I'm thankful that she had a nice first day. She was excited for school and a bit nervous but she had absolutely no problems leaving us. lol

Here are all the parents after the kids were taken into the class.


Her teacher sent us these pictures.




And some pictures of her before school. I can't stand how happy she is. 




The worst thing was having the dirtiest car ever and being the first in the carpool lane. I tried not to make eye contact with every. single. parent. as they drove by. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to get my car cleaned today so tomorrow will be more of the same. Do I dare not look again and potentially be labeled unfriendly or do I just own it, slap on the biggest grin you've ever seen, roll down the window and wave wildly to everyone pulling up? "Heeeeeeeeyyyy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment