Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hopes and Day Dreams

Later this year we are flying to Mississippi to spend time with my aging grandma and my moms side of the family. Josh is really looking forward to all the food. ha

But the other day another pregnant mom from Emerson's class mentioned in an email that her and her husband were going on a babymoon for their to-be fourth child. I don't know why but it never occurred to me that babymoon's can happen for all children not just before the first.. but WHY NOT? So in a very subtle (very me) way I forwarded Josh the email and wrote BABYMOON!?! 

This is what he texted me.


Laughing and crying inside. lol

The kids got their flu shots today. Both did well, no crying, no whining. But the icing on the cake was the unsolicited support they gave one another.



In theory if they keep this up I wouldn't really need a babymoon..right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment